My name is Aubrey Dawn. I am a twenty-something year old girl who is slowly growing up. I'll be graduating, getting married, finding a "grown-up" job and my first home all in 2010. This is going to be a huge year for me and I hope to share my journey, my hopes and dreams with you, dear reader.
I am a faerie enthusiast, animal and nature lover, and a vegetarian. I enjoy stories about faeries, unicorns, princesses, and other fantasy subjects. As I child, my very favorite book was Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.
Fairy tales are very dear to me. As such, I tend to strive to bring them to my own life. Glitterable was created to be an inspirational website for kindred spirits to do the same.
Here, I hope other like-minded souls find magical inspiration to bring the fairy tale into their daily life.
Posted on :
8:20 AM
| By :
Aubrey
Any questions or comments? E-mail: aubrey (at) mchsi (dot) com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Would you be willing to affiliate with my blog?
http://fireflies-nightly.blogspot.com/
Thanks if you want to! :D
-Merry