About Glitterable

0

Posted on : 6:39 PM | By : Aubrey

This website is highly inspired by a lovely blog called The Princess Portal. Princess Skye has discontinued posting at The Princess Portal and has since moved to a new, better fitting home, The Lost Princess. I highly encourage you to go take a look at her blogs. They are very inspiring and beautiful. She is quite talented.
By finding The Princess Portal, I was also able to find many other websites that held similar views and sentiments. There are many communities on Livejournal that I must also give inspirational credit to, though many of the communities have been lost and abandoned in time.
The princess way of life between all of the different blogs and communities stayed with me for quite a while. Many sources have altered and added to my ideas on being a princess, a woman, a daughter, a fiance and so on.
I give full credit to the blogs and communities I've frequented for having paved some of the way for Glitterable. Inspiration can only take you so far, though. I hope to grow Glitterable to be a source of inspiration to others just as they were to me as my ideas and thoughts continue to change through time.


Here, I hope to post my wishes, hopes, dreams, stories, lists, plans, doodles, scans, randomness, nonsense, bits & bobs, odds & ends, pictures, and more concerning what it means to be a modern day princess.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment