The Tinkerbell Movie
I recently saw this movie for the first time. I am in LOVE with the movie. I thought that it would be terrible, but I am so glad that I gave it a chance.
I was amazed at how the creators of the film were able to use parts of nature to create the fairies' world - flowers for tea cups, for example. The entire movie was inspiration to me. The second movie, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, was also very, very good.
So, my dear reader, go and watch this lovely little movie. Curl up in a warm, snuggly blanket with some hot cocoa and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, you're so right! I thought the movie would be bad too,but I saw it on the Disney channel one day and I love it!^_^ I have yet to see the second movie, though. :P