Posted on :
12:01 AM
| By :
Aubrey
| In :
challenge
I love the Disney movie Enchanted. Giselle is a very inspiring character for me. I love how she sees everything with the glass half full and oh-so-romantically. She is kind to everyone, which is something that I need to work on. This month, I plan on attempting to adopt Giselle’s lifestyle. I believe that a happier me will be the outcome, and that’s a great thing. :)
Challenge: While working on seeing the glass half full, write a sentence or two (or more!) each day in your challenge journal (or on any old scrap of paper) that begins: I'm thankful for... or Today was good because... Feel free to expand or condense this challenge to fit your needs. Please, send me pictures of your journaling if you are comfortable!


Awesome, awesome, awesome! ^_^ I will try to do this challenge! :D