This Day...

1

Posted on : 12:27 PM | By : Aubrey | In :

Reading... The latest issue of Victoria magazine. I love this magazine so much. It lets me step into many different beautiful rooms and shoppes.
Drinking... water as part of my plan to eat more healthy from now on.
Listening... to my siblings play Mario Wii. I bought it for my fiance for Christmas, but it seems that they have taken over.
Wanting... to go to a small bridal shoppe to look at the dresses for sale there.
Watching... movies tonight with my fiance. I'm planning on The Princess Bride, Amelie, and Serendipity. I've been wanting to watch Lord of the Rings too, lately.
Loving... my new sewing machine. It still isn't here yet, but I love it anyway. :)

Comments (1)

Hey! I was wondering something? Could you change the link from Fireflies Nightly to Sleepy Wonder? http://sleepywonder.blogspot.com/

Thanks! :D

Post a Comment